– Avago 9500 Laser Mouse Sensor (100 to 5000DPI)
– Four Made in Japan Omron Micro Switches.
– Cherry MX Key Switch Attack Button.
– Six Fully Programmable Hotkeys.
– Four Custom Profiles sets.
– Four distinct LED lighting cues, for indication of the current profile.
– Customizable 16.8 million color LED taillight for each profile.
– On The Fly DPI Switching.
– Size: 123 mm / 4.84” (Length) x 73 mm / 2.87” (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65” (Height) Weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs
– PC with USB port
– Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
– Internet connection (for driver installation)
– At least 80MB of hard disk space
In RTS games, gamers need to use the \’A\’ key to order units to attack. During the heat of the battle, often requiring to switch between the right mouse button and \’A\’ key, while the right hand continually gives orders for production units. With the Hellion\’s dedicated Attack button, Hit and Run tactics are easier than ever.
Hellion=Innovation. Often switching back to the desktop for profile changes? Now there is a more intuitive was of profile switching. We already have five programmable presets that can be switched in game on the fly, all it needs is a turn of the wheel! All presets are programmable using the software configurator and saved directly to the mouse hardware allowing you to take your settings with you wherever you go.
Personalise each profile, choose your colours. Switching profiles trigger fully customizable LED light cues.
The Hellion has seven stages of DPI sensitivty to choose from ranging from 100DPI to 5000DPI. After one press of the button the taillight will shimmer to indicate the current DPI setting and then return to your profile lighting.
The HEllion uses Top end Made in Japan Omron micro switches. Providing extended durability and quality feel without the hassle of upgrading the cheap fragile switches of common mice, nothing distrcting you from the game.
A good mouse is a durable mouse. Top grade USB connectors can extend the life of a gaming mouse. The Hellion not only uses top grade material for it\’s connector but the connector is also slimmed down to limi interference with other close connectors.