The AVIOR SK is a premium 9 button ambidextrous mouse. The unique ergonomic shape has been developed to be used by either right or left-handed gamers, and to support a palm or claw grip.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI.
With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature we have combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T TM) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking.
The lightning fast 32bit ARMTM processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros and profiles.
– Ambidextrous design, palm or claw grip
– 9 fully programmable buttons
– from 50 DPI to 7000 DPI in steps of 50
– 32bit ARM processor
– 128k built-i memory for settings and macros
– 2 integrated LEDs in 2 color zones, up to 16.8 million color options
– 100g w/o cable, 146g incl. cable
– S.Q.A.T – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool measures tracking quality of your gaming surface