- Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion.
- FHD High Resolution – Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD resolution.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – Real smooth gaming.
- 1ms response time – eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- Gaming OSD App – Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game.
- True colors – DCI-P3 90% & sRGB 115%.
- AMD FreeSync™ Premium Technology – Tear free, stutter free, fluid gaming.
- Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light – game even longer and prevent eye strain and fatique.
- Frameless design – Ultimate gameplay experience.
- 178° wide view angle.
Visualize your victory with the MSI Optix MAG241C curved gaming monitor. Equipped with a 1920×1080, 144hz Refresh rate, 1ms response time panel, the Optix MAG241C will give you the competitive edge you need to take down your opponents. Built with FreeSync technology, the MAG241C can match the display’s refresh rate with your GPU for ultra-smooth gameplay. Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the MSI Curved Gaming monitors for competitive play.
CURVED FOR YOUR
MSI gaming monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1500R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
144HZ REFRESH RATE +
1MS RESPONSE TIME
MSI gaming monitors are equipped with a 144hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
GAMING OSD APP ADVANTAGES
With the Gaming OSD (on screen display) app it is very easy to setup your gaming monitor. You don’t need use the buttons on the monitor and go through all the menu’s, just use your Keyboard and Mouse to configurate your monitor. The app even gives you hotkey options so you can switch settings between different games in a ease.