- 4000 DPI (adjustable between 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 DPI), 1000Hz Polling Rate 6600 FPS, 20G ACC, Avago top-speed gaming engine, and Omron gaming switches
- 10-buttons (9 are customizable) and 7-color LED with 16-million backlighting colors with 3 lighting modes
- Durable smooth Teflon feet, quality ABS construction, and ergonomic body for ultimate gaming control
- 5ft high-strength braided fiber cable, anti-skid scroll wheel and customizable backlighting
- 5-programmable user modes that control acceleration, button functions, pointer speed, double click speed, polling rate, etc¡K
- THE ULTIMATE TUNABLE GAMING MOUSE ¡V REDRAGON M702 PHOENIX
HIGH-END, CLASSY, AND INFINITELY CUSTOMIZABLE GAMING MOUSE
* 4000 DPI (adjustable between 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 DPI), 1000 Hz Polling Rate, 6600 FPS, 20G Acceleration
* Avago top-speed gaming engine and Omron gaming switches
* Long-lasting Teflon feet pads and high-quality ABS construction
* 7-color backlighting with 16-million color choices and 3 lighting modes (lit, pulsing, or flashing)
* 5-programmable user modes
* 10 buttons (9 are customizable including the scroll-wheel up/down)
* Ergonomic design for left and right handed users
* System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows 10 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)
YOU CONTROL THE WEIGHT AND BALANCE
The Redragon M702 Phoenix gaming mouse includes 5-tuning weights. Weights can be added or removed to get the right feel. Even the weight position can be adjusted for the perfect balance.
9-PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS, 5-USER PROFILES, & 3-LIGHTING MODES
There are 10 buttons on the topside of the mouse, 9 of which are customizable. Program specific commands or macros per button. Can¡¦t decide what to program per button? Not to worry, there are 5-user profiles which can be easily and quickly switched via a profile button on the bottom of the mouse. Pick the lighting mode that best suits your mood.
IN-GAME DPI QUICK CHANGE
Some games require DPI changes mid-game. No need to tinker with clunky software for DPI changes. The G702 Phoenix allows for lightning fast push-button DPI shifting. From 500 DPI for precise headshots up to 4,000 DPI for quick movements or fancy footwork.